- 1 -Pulling into the parking lot before Mass:
JAKE: I don't want to go to the church with a PRAY room. I want to go to a church with a PLAY room.
- 2 -While I was getting dressed one morning:
JAKE: Whoa, mom! Those are BIG underwears. Really big. Just huge. Huge underwears, mom.
- 3 -Looking for our books on the hold shelf at the library:
JAKE: Where is our name???
ME: Here it is. (Pointing at the letter R.) That letter says "ruh". What do you think that word is?
JAKE: ... ... Mom-ruh?
- 4 -
After listening to Jacob and me argue about who was going to shower first one morning. Jake stands in front of the bathroom door and raises his arms.
JAKE: People, go away I needa go to da bathroom!
- 5 -JAKE: Mama! Mama! Can we read the boring book that I don't like with all the stupid animals?
- 6 -Talking to a single friend of ours as she was leaving:
FRIEND: Bye, Jake!
JAKE: Do you have kids?
JAKE (pointing at her chest): Then what are those things poking out?
- 7 -
JAKE (sighs): I love construction.
Also, if you're a cloth diaperer and you haven't seen the giveaway, we're down to the final countdown on the Thirsties Duo Wrap and Duo Hemp prefold giveaway.Enter up. And visit Jen for more quick takes!